Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WHEEEEEEEE. Back to blogging.( As you all know, im always saying that but in the end i still keep MIA-ing) Tiring band! But thinking of stepping down soon, woohoo! First day of English lesson! the sec4s already have alot of things to talk already! Mdm Ng doing cresendo and decresendo in her speech, Mr Wee kenna nuclear bomb, and how rizky play with Mdm Teng. Damn funny can!
Ohyeah, Shufen and Jolyn, listen up. I got SURVIVING THE HIGH SCHOOL FULL VERSION. AHAHAHAHAHAHA, so sad right, only got Lite version. awwww.
And we finally gotten our class tee shirt. Yesterday Damien and Nathan come take class tee with me, and we realised something, Velocity is Novena Square. RAH. The tee shirt came out quite nice, TO ME. What do you guys think? 4EB? =D i know it's nice, dun mention it. HAHAHAHAHA.
Here are the credits:
4EB logo done by AYUNI.( I didn't manage to change the number for you but i did tell that person! blame that guy ar :D )
Colour chosen by ME!( Or else it wouldn't be so nice, right? SAY YES. )

OKAY, DONE POSTING. I WANT ORHORHHHHHHHHHHH.
IM POOR NOW, AFTER BUYING POLARIOD.
NOT FOR MYSELF UH, WONDER FOR WHO. HOR DAUGHTER.
I JUST REALISED DONKEY = ASS.
HENCE I SHOULD CHANGE TO ASSDAUGHTER.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
LASTLY. I LOVE PRETTYMUMMY.

No comments: