Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our school getting ridiculous, back gate not open because of H1N1. Not as if the backgate is infected with virus right. -.- make us walk one big round to go out, backgate and H1N1, no link. My md year's result isn't that good because im too involved in some unnecessary stuff and neglect my homework. So from now onwards! homework and macdonald! that's all! last term i always hate to go for some subject class, example english, im always too afraid to face the teacher. the freewriting i only hand in 2/10. omg right. I must do my homework everyday! my maths and english free-writing complete already, left 1 compre, 3 summary, 1 comp and 1 situational writing!
My mind wasn't very clear on friday, did alot of stupid stuff. damien beside me also cant take it already. Ohyeah, damien and me having concert. $5 per ticket, who want come? the venue is beside us and hear us sing. Class tee is almost done, we settle on the design already, hopefully can settle everything by this month!

No comments: